Karen DeLawter is West Regional Chapter Coordinator at Kappa Delta Pi.
This time of year when the stores smell like new pencils, and we, just like students, have a hope for a new beginning! As your Regional Chapter Coordinators, we are here to serve all of our members and chapter leaders.
Recently the Chapter Services Team discussed what you can expect from us:
- Quick response to any inquiry
- Concise directions (online initiation process, submitting reports, etc.
- Showcase the reorganized website with easier to find resource.
- Share benefits of being engaged on the national level
- Augment your chapter experience by sharing best practices
Opportunities to ensure success are:
- Take leadership/ownership of your chapter
- Have a chapter level conversation to determine and express local leadership expectations
- Read our emails
- Touch base with us on a regular basis
- Engage on the national level (understand and communicate benefits and scholarship opportunities, etc.)
How did we do? Is there anything else we can provide you? Let us know!
Chapter leaders, we hope you were able to join us for our webinar last night on the Chapter Member Engagement Model. If not, you can access the webinar recording (available 30 days from today).
Here’s to a great year. We’re with you every step of the way!
Your Chapter Services Team