Happy St. Patrick’s Day and first day of Spring this week!!
In our March 16 Got a Minute? video I remind you that the Job Search Summit webinars are over, but your opportunity to take advantage of the Job Search help is not.
- All of the videos are available to members for free through our Resources Catalog Career Assistance category and also in KDP Global in the Job Search Academy Library.
- As a paid member, you can qualify for a résumé review by watching one of the two webinars on creating your résumé plus one other webinar of your choosing, posting in the Job Search Academy in KDP Global, taking a survey, and submitting your résumé before March 31.
- Look for these webinars on creating your résumé:
- Get Noticed: The Professional Profile on Your Résumé and Matching Cover Letter (Dr. Mary Clement)
- Put Your Best Résumé or CV Forward (Dr. Jeanne Tunks)
- Then choose from these webinars (at least one):
- How to Play Fair: Learning How to Navigate Teacher Recruitment Fairs (Tradara McLaurine)
- Networking 101: Old School and Now (Jack Kronser)
- From Failure to Fabulous: Turning Your Present Situation into a Full-Time Teaching Job (Kelley Walters, Melanie Shaw, and Karen Ferguson)
- Promote Yourself: Steps to Making a Video that Shows You as an Effective Teacher (Anna Quinzio-Zafran)
- Teacher-Speak: Using Academic Language in Your Job Search (Anna Quinzio-Zafran)
- How to Sell Yourself in 60 Seconds: Starting and Ending Your Interview (Dr. Peter Leibman)
Please feel free to join the Job Search Academy on KDP Global even if you don’t watch any of the videos. You will learn a lot and get your questions answered as you seek a full-time teaching position. If you need further help, call headquarters at 800-284-3167 (free) or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are here to support you! Have a great week!