The top projects of the 2014-2015 Literacy Alive! Review Cycle are announced.
- Salisbury University – Rho Eta Chapter
- St. Joseph’s University – Tau Omega Chapter
- The University of North Carolina at Charlotte – Omicron Pi Chapter
- Marian University, Indianapolis – Alpha Alpha Tau Chapter
- Niagara University – Alpha Alpha Beta Chapter
- Madonna University – Sigma Xi Chapter
- Central Connecticut State University – Epsilon Mu Chapter
- Waynesburg University – Upsilon Sigma Chapter
- University of North Texas – Alpha Iota Chapter
- Grove City College – Tau Alpha Chapter
- University of Missouri, St. Louis – Mu Iota Chapter
- Elizabethtown College – Tau Iota Chapter
- Bethune-Cookman University – Pi Delta Chapter
- Liberty University – Pi Sigma Chapter
- Eastern Michigan University – Pi Chapter
- Washington University, St. Louis – Beta Upsilon Chapter
2014-2015 proved to be another awesome year for Literacy Alive!; with more than 150 projects submitted, 57,052 people were served, and 44,625 books were collected for distribution, globally!
To learn how you can participate in the 2015-2016 Review Cycle, and read a summary of each of the winning Gold Projects, visit the Literacy Alive! home page.