It is with great pleasure that we announce the top projects from the 2015-2016 review cycle.
- The University of North Carolina at Charlotte (Omicron Pi Chapter)
- Bethune-Cookman University (Pi Delta Chapter)
- Fitchburg State University (Xi Psi Chapter)
- Madonna University (Sigma Xi Chapter)
- Liberty University (Pi Sigma Chapter)
- Ferris State University (Alpha Alpha Iota Chapter)
- Kean University (Delta Rho Chapter)
- University of St. Thomas – Houston (Pi Lambda Chapter)
- Chapman University (Chi Beta Chapter)
- University of North Texas (Alpha Iota Chapter)
- St. Joseph’s College, Brooklyn Campus (Alpha Epsilon Omega Chapter)
- Armstrong State University (Nu Zeta Chapter)
- University of Pittsburgh (Omicron Phi Chapter)
- Marian University, Indianapolis (Alpha Alpha Tau Chapter)
- Concordia University (Pi Psi Chapter)
2015-2016 proved to be another awesome year for Literacy Alive! with more than 100 projects submitted, 35,444 people served, and 26,631 books were collected for distribution globally!
To learn how you can participate in the 2016-2017 review cycle, and read a summary of each of the Gold Project award winners, visit the Literacy Alive! homepage on the KDP website.